Saturday 31 October 2009

boooo hooooo


Where have I been for the past fourteen years? well, let me think..? here in London! Yes but where have I been for the past fourteen years on Oct 31st, Halloween?! let me check ... well, here in Tooting, South West London. Yes, OK but have I ever been paying attention to Halloween over these past fourteen years .. well, actually, the answer to that is a clear NO.

Today, everything changed!

Cycling back from a Buddhist meeting on Trinity Road, I had to suddenly slam on the breaks. I could hardly believe what I saw!
Prescott and his Mother Wendy were in full swing decorating their front garden for what would certainly become the most haunted house in South West London!

I tentatively got closer ... ghosts, skeletons, sculls .. even bats were taking up their annual positions.
Let's be brave, I thought.. after all I had been chanting and elevating my life state for the past 40 minutes :) these creature won't harm me :)

"Hello, I'm doing a blog on London. Do you mind if I take a few photos? This looks great!"

"Not at all. Please do! Hope you can wait a few minutes we are just about to also hang up the ghost!"

No chance for me to miss out on that spectacle! Sure I'll stay!

For the past fourteen years since coming to London from New York, Wendy has not been short of ideas and put her all into the spirit of Halloween... every little corner of the front Garden of 263 Trinity Road, SW18 was declared haunted.

"You must come back this evening, I have a fog machine and spot lights too!"

"Ok I will. See you then!"

Coming back at night was even scarier! Wendy was definitely in her element! waiting for her prey!
Roll on 31.10.2010! thats if you survive tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment