Friday 6 November 2009

When the gates open


Life can sometimes seem like an endless tunnel... specially when one is trying to understand the ins and outs of social media :)
Yesterday, I had my one on one lesson at the Apple Mac Store Regent Street - I love the time I spend there with those wizzzz kids - they know "soooooo" much! I learn "so" much - which is still more than I knew before the lesson started!

Keith (who I met there by chance, waiting for his lesson) pointed out, the £79 it costs per year (one can have a lesson a week) must be "the best value for money in the entire world"!
I'd go along with that!

Anyway, Laurence, my tutor for the day, re enforced the notion and importance social media has in our day and age!

Yes, I had caught on before ... but what about it being so incredibly time consuming?! all about time management I guess ... something I'm not brilliant at ... yet :)

Blogging is of course one way of building a social network ... and then there is also Facebook, Twitter, YouTube ... to name just the most known ones ...

So, only a few minutes ago I embarked on (finally) opening a Twitter account!

God knows where this will all lead to ... but hey, there may very well be light or even a person at the end of the tunnel!


No comments:

Post a Comment