Thursday 12 November 2009

Getting around town


Getting around London is not a case of "Planes, Trains and Automobiles" .. yet ... but simply Bicycles, Tubes and Trains!

I had to go into town and my route took me via Liverpool Street Tube station in the heart of London so I thought of popping my head out of the tube and into the train station itself to take a few shots of this busy station ... dull and grey as most November days have been these days, I kept well clear of venturing outside... no, I made sure to stay inside! It was around 2.30pm and the station was quieter than the usual hustle and bustle which made taking this shot fairly easy. However, taking a few shots of a "prime target location", to use police lingo - I was expecting a police man's tap on the shoulder any minute ... :) but no such luck :) I was free to take my shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment