Tuesday 1 December 2009

Operation Southbank


The big day I have been waiting for for over a week was finally upon me!

No, not welcoming the first frost ... although I did enjoy having my first swim under "real" winter conditions, I am referring to "Operation Southbank"!

I still can't tell you huge amounts about it the rest of my day other than that I had my filming slot at the Hayward Gallery for the competition I have entered.

The Hayward Gallery is showing a 50 years retrospective of Ruscha's paintings and the brief for those entering the competition was to produce a 30 second film about American Artist Ed Ruscha. Now that I have completed the filming stage I am about to start editing.

The finished product has to be handed in December 8th. Looks like I have my work cut out for the next couple of days :)



No comments:

Post a Comment