Thursday 10 December 2009

Happy Birthday


I like Birthdays! It doesn't even have to be mine and I get overly excited!
Today is my dear friend Margaret's Birthday .. now, I know one doesn't ask a lady her age .. so I won't disclose it here ... after all I'm wise enough to know one sure way of keeping our friendship!

But will share a set of photos I have taken.


Margaret loves her "moggy" Morris Minor - so the photo went down very well!


Yes the soapstone dish is from back there, namely South Africa!

We know how much you love my home made Polenta cake!

You got it, The birthday kid normally blows out the candle on the cake

Yeahhh, and guess what, your wish will come true

Maybe even the "nauty" wishes?!

By the looks of it you aleady got the perfect slippers

No comments:

Post a Comment